Investor and regulatory trends, combined with an increased demand for operational efficiency is influencing the pace of digital transformation within alternative investment managers. During the session, we will discuss a few key digital transformation trends we are seeing in the market as we engage with our clients.
Proposed questions during the session:
1. What are the biggest challenges alternative investment managers are facing in adopting technology? How do firms measure success when approaching a digital transformation project?
2. How does Unqork compare with other no-code/low-code vendors?
3. How are you currently finding success in transforming various pieces of the investment lifecycle? How do you incorporate user feedback (both internal and external) into technology decisions?
a. It can seem like a daunting task, here are some examples of how our clients tackled this:
I. Give examples of clients
4. How are clients integrating their tech stack across legacy and third party tools?
a. How do you ensure data can be pulled, managed, utilized and shared?
b. How has no-code made this easier?
5. How can investment managers better leverage technology to stay competitive in today’s environment?
a. Adapt swiftly to changing regulatory/client requirements
b. Optimise operations